Talk:S-bot mobile robot
|WikiProject Robotics||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Switzerland||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
- Add complete references instead of direct links to journals/papers --nct (talk) 07:37, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- Add a section on impact on biological research with a link to  --nct (talk) 07:37, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
Someone changed the link to my user page and added a note that says that I'm a wikipedia editor. I think that's a good iea. But in the process, the link iself was removed. I would like to know if it is a policy or not, because if it's not a policy I think it doesn't hurt to spare a copy/paste to a potentially interested user.
--nct 21:19, 22 December 2005 (UTC)
As no one has ever replayed to this question, I've changed the main page to add a link. Please correct and point to the related policy if this violates any.
--nct 11:23, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
I've got an answer from IRC. I thus have removed link to my wikipedia user page.
--nct 11:55, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
A note for editors
It seems that other people from the Swarm-bots projects are editing this page. It is good. But please keep in mind some things:
- This page is about the s-bot, not the swarm-bots project. This is the reason of the EPFL centric page. I suggest creating a swarm-bots european project page if you think it is usefull.
- When adding a reference, please link to the BibTex. If available, please also link to the ful text PDF.
- When adding a reference, please link everyone that is present on Wikipedia.
- Do not add too much link in the text, the reference section is there for this.
--nct 14:29, 21 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Refs - to inline etc
- reassess once work done
File:Sbot mobile robot gripper closeup.jpeg Nominated for speedy Deletion
An image used in this article, File:Sbot mobile robot gripper closeup.jpeg, has been nominated for speedy deletion for the following reason: All Wikipedia files with unknown copyright status
Don't panic; you should have time to contest the deletion (although please review deletion guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.